For more information contact:
Designed to evoke the atmosphere of an Italian village, Uptown Park is a uniquely warm and intimate environment in the midst of a high energy, urban district. Nearby offices provide a busy lunch scene, while the walkability of the center also lends itself to a casual stroll and leisurely shopping experience for residents in the surrounding area.
Uptown Park has more than 50 fabulous places to shop, dine, dance, rejuvenate, sip, crave and enjoy. With welcoming gathering places, lush fountains, detailed architecture and lavish landscaping, the surroundings of Uptown Park are not only warm and inviting. Come to Uptown Park and experience Houston shopping and dining at its finest.
|1 Mile||3 Mile||5 Mile|
|Average Household Income||$128,095||$110,038||$96,899|
|Average House Value||$755,202||$624,775||$574,070|
- Traffic count: West Loop 610 @ Post Oak Blvd. 216,000+ Cars Per Day
- 3rd Largest Business District in Texas
- 17th Largest Business District in the U.S.
- 23.6 Million sf of Office Space
- 5 Million sf of Retail Space
- 48% of the Population in Uptown Houston are between the Ages of 18-44
- 28 Full Service Hotels with More than 6,500 Hotel Rooms
Map of Center
Download additional leasing information which includes a map of the center.